Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dreams

The last few nights i've been having odd dreams. I few nights ago I had one with zombies in it. I don't remember actually seeing any zombies in that part, but there was a room full of people and I threw a baseball bat to Micah Ricke. The next part of that dream was more intense with fast moving freaky creatures and stuff. So...yeah.

This morning I had one in a dream-land where I think i've been before (you know the feeling). This one was a "mall", but didn't show many mall-like characteristics...like stores. There was a church though, which is odd for a mall. The whole area was large and open, with walkway ledges. My math teacher from high school was reading this boring book aloud in a large open area, and my girlfriend was around there somewhere. The whole thing was really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment